If you are diabetic on Metformin, we have studies for you. Call about our diabetes program which offers free medical care, research studies and other resources for individuals with Type 2 Diabetes. We care about Diabetes.
You may be eligible to participate in one of our Diabetes studies if you:
– Have Type 2 Diabetes
– Are taking at least 1500 mg Metformin daily (if you take other medications for diabetes, we might have a study for you also)
– Are 18 years of age or older
Study participants must also:
– Meet all appropriate eligibility criteria
– Provide accurate information about your medical history and current medical condition
– If female, NOT be breastfeeding, pregnant nor intend to become pregnant during the research study
– Agree to come to all study appointments
– Agree to tell the study doctor about any health problems you encounter during the research study
The staff at the research study site will be able to answer any questions. Please contact Jose at Providence Clinical Research at (818) 558-7555 for more information or to participate.