We invite you to participate in the Reactions to Work Study, sponsored by the University of Washington.
The main purpose of this study is to examine how employees interact at work. This study is conducted online by way of a survey. The survey will take roughly 15-20 minutes to complete.
To be eligible for this study, you must meet ALL of the following criteria:
• You are currently employed full-time (35+ hours a week) for a company/organization.
• You have coworkers who you interact with on a weekly basis
• You CANNOT be self-employed or a business owner.
• You are currently 18 years of age or older
• You currently live in the United States
• You are able to provide a live email address, which is how you will receive your electronic gift card upon completion.
If you are interested in participating in this study, please click on the link below to register. You will first be taken to a Prescreen Survey to determine your eligibility. The Prescreen survey should take about 2 minutes to complete (you will not get paid for completing the Prescreen).