**** **** PLEASE READ!!! **** ****

Home Forums General Forum **** **** PLEASE READ!!! **** ****

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Admin 3 months, 1 week ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Admin
    Keymaster

This forum will now be for general postings- State specific research studies, Raffle opportunities, Freebies, Contests/Giveaways and other ways to make money.

If you are a SERIOUS participant and would like access to the private ‘Members Only Forum’, you need to send me an email. The Members Only forum is where I share market research studies that can be taken from anywhere in the USA. These studies are in high demand and in order to reduce the number of people trying to qualify I felt it was time to separate serious folks and cut down on the huge number of folks attempting to take them.

Want to join the Members Only Forum? Email me – Pannichiarico@gmail.com

You can also join our Facebook group at: https://www.facebook.com/groups/1288511251176736/

• This topic was modified 3 months, 1 week ago by  Admin.

Diane C
    Participant

Hey Paul,

Are A L L of the STATE SPECIFIC posts on THIS page (not the private page), also listed on the facebook page?

Thanks.

Admin
    Keymaster

not all of them- folks find it easier to post/read on Facebook so I figure since they are sharing I might as well let it stay open or a choice : )

Also I think if its an unusually good study such as $300+ I can post it here and also post a link back to here on Facebook.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.