Please participate in a study on workplace behaviors

Home Forums General Forum Please participate in a study on workplace behaviors

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Admin 4 months, 3 weeks ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

Admin
    Keymaster

Hello,

My name is Ruth Bedell, and I am an Industrial/Organizational Psychology doctoral

candidate at Keiser University in Florida. You are invited to participate in my

dissertation research project that will explore the relationship between employees’

personal characteristics and their exposure to negative behaviors in the workplace.

This research is important because it can provide additional information on how

employees cope with negative behaviors, which can then be used in the

development of intervention programs in the workplace.

You are being asked to participate in an online (web-based) survey that will take

approximately 20 minutes to complete. Your personal information such as your

name, email address or IP address will not be collected, and your identity will

remain anonymous. Your participation is voluntary, and you may refuse to

participate in this research at any time during the study. Your refusal will not have

any negative consequences for you.

If you complete the entire survey, you may voluntarily enter the raffle for a $50 VISA

gift card. There will be a drawing for a $50 Visa gift card for every 50 participants

who have completed the entire survey, and a drawing for a $100 VISA gift card after

more than 250 participants have completed the entire survey.

To begin the survey, please click on the link below:

https://www.questionpro.com/t/AOGPoZbsjc

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.