Google Usability Study (Remote)
Google is currently looking for people who are usually the first to buy new technology to participate in an upcoming usability session. This study is an opportunity to provide feedback on something that’s currently in development, and will help us better understand your needs in order to incorporate them into future product enhancements!
Here are the study details:
– Available Dates: Monday, March 19th – Wednesday, March 21st
– Session Length: 60 minutes
– Session Location: Remote via Online Meeting
– Your Gift: $100 Perks gift code*
To participate you will need to:
– Be at least 18 years old
– Have access to a computer with a camera/mic and a quiet place
– Accept the terms of our Usability Non-Disclosure Agreement
– Allow us to video or audio record the session
To verify your eligibility and indicate your preferred time slots, please complete this brief questionnaire:
If you are selected to participate, we’ll then be in touch directly to discuss details and set your appointment time.
*Note: After the study you’ll receive a gift code by email from Perks, our incentives distributor. Their online catalog includes gift cards from VISA and a variety of retailers in fashion, housewares, sporting goods, books and more. Gift card options can be viewed here: http://www.google.com/usability/research/perks/index1.html
Please note that you won’t be compensated for responding to this questionnaire; you’ll receive gratuity only if you actually attend a study session with Google.
Thank you for your time!
The Google User Experience Research Group
This topic was modified 6 months, 1 week ago by Admin.