***** Big Changes Coming ****

Home Forums Nationwide Research Studies ***** Big Changes Coming ****

This topic contains 1 reply, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Admin 3 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Admin
    Keymaster

Very soon I will be announcing a big change to the forum. This will NOT impact people who donate in fact that is why I am making the change. The forum is followed by quite a few people and its time to start taking care of the folks who donate.

Just wanted to put this warning out there.. If you like what you see here? Send a donation.. Right at the top right of your screen you cant miss it. I will still have the forum and studies posted but they will not be posted regularly and I will be delaying all new studies substantially so that contributors have days before they are shared.

Please be sure to put an email address in with your donation under ‘notes’ so that I can get in contact with you.

Sorry folks- too many people are ‘on’ to how great a source of extra money this is and its time to reduce the number of participants to serious folks. A lot of work goes into this and its not asking a lot for people to send a donation for timely material.

• This topic was modified 3 months ago by  Admin.

Admin
    Keymaster

bump-

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.