Earn up to $60 in Amazon.com gift cards! Seeking participants for a University research study about your experiences at work.
Researchers at the University of Illinois at Chicago are studying employees’ experiences at work. The researchers are seeking subjects to participate in a research study that involves completing up to three monthly online surveys over the course of three consecutive months. If you meet all criteria, you may earn up to $60 in Amazon.com gift cards.
To participate, you must:
1. be 18 years of age or older;
2. be working in the United States;
3. be employed full-time at an organization (i.e., you work at least 35 hours per week) for at least one year;
4. NOT be self-employed;
5. have a direct supervisor and work for him/her for at least one year;
6. remain employed in your current organization for the next three months;
7. be able to provide a work email address.
If you are interested in participating and believe you qualify for this study, please complete our pre-screening recruiting form located at:
A member of the research team will review your information and verify whether or not you qualify for the research study. Please feel free to contact either of the following researchers via email if you have any questions about this study or your part in it.
Meng Zhong, PhD Student
Sandy Wayne, PhD, Professor of Management